With ntro employees allowed to run amok hacking the laptops, mobiles, tablets and other digital devices owned by harmless private citizens in India, deleting and modifying data, so this has resulted in a major increase in the market for pens in India according to a newspaper report.
While laptop companies like sony are closing down in india because of ntro hacking, data theft, the pen manufacturers are finding that their sales are increasing. The literacy rate in India is increasing and naturally people are preferring to purchase pens , making it a more than RS 3000 crore market.
- Shameless gujju R&AW employee domain fraudster asmita patel’s associates hack files on laptop
- Drones used for monitoring harmless google competitors, not troublemakers in India
- Pen drive prices have increased rapidly
- NTRO causes short circuit remotely
- Electronics wasted due to google, tata ‘s identity theft fraud