Most high profile politicians in india, even in Goa, like to boast how they are distributing free laptops to college and school students to get quick votes and publicity in newspapers. However it is a waste of tax payer money , as most of these students do not use these laptops effectively and the laptops are dumped in a corner of the home. Instead the government should help small business owners , as laptops are no longer mandatory for doing business or being effective.
The new UP chief Yogi Adityanath, who was a five time MP , used typewriters for making applications according to a media report.
The citizens of the area who are requiring help from MP Yogi Adityanath can meet him between 8 am and 10 am daily , and his staff has hindi typewriters to type out applications on the letter head of the member of parliament
This clearly indicates that the usage of laptops and computers is far less than what most people , mainstream media, NTRO would like to believe. Domain investors will also have to learn to use type writers if sex maniac NTRO employees are allowed to run amok falsely claiming google, tata sponsored sex workers, frauds are online experts, domain investor
- Shameless gujju R&AW employee domain fraudster asmita patel’s associates hack files on laptop
- Drones used for monitoring harmless google competitors, not troublemakers in India
- Pen drive prices have increased rapidly
- NTRO causes short circuit remotely
- Electronics wasted due to google, tata ‘s identity theft fraud